About this item
- GENERAL ROBERT E. LEE BOBBLEHEAD: General Robert Edward Lee was born on January 19, 1807. He is known for his leadership while commanding the Confederate States Army. Lee attended the United States Military Academy to become a soldier and then served in the US Army for 32 years. He participated in the Mexican–American War and the American Civil War.
- HISTORIC COLLECTIBLES: Royal Bobbles features several different product lines of famous icons, including entertainers, artists, singers, and historic/political figures. Perfect for collectors of every genre, these bobbleheads make great gifts for everyone! Each figure features a hologram with a unique serial number on the bottom of the base to indicate authenticity.
- UNIQUE, COLLECTIBLE BOBBLEHEADS: Each of Royal Bobbles’ premium-quality bobbleheads come in colorful, printed collector’s boxes with custom-cut Styrofoam inner protection. All Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are made from high-quality, heavyweight polyresin, stand at over 8” tall, and are individually hand-painted.
- LIFELIKE FIGURINES, EXQUISITE DETAIL: Because Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are carefully researched, hand painted, and crafted with care, each design is extremely detailed. Royal Bobbles is leading the industry with their realistic and lifelike likenesses, making them right at home in any environment whether its on a desk, display case or even in the classroom!
- PREMIUM BOBBLEHEAD STATUETTES: Founded in 2009, Royal Bobbles is a premium designer and manufacturer specializing in high-quality, exquisite collectible figurines, allowing for a high level of detail and durability in every product. The quality and detail of Royal Bobbles products and packaging is unmatched in the industry.
This Robert E. Lee bobblehead is part of Royal Bobbles’ collection of historic figures. Robert Edward Lee was born on January 19, 1807, and died on October 12, 1870, and is descended from English royalty. Lee was an American and Confederate soldier, but he is best known for his service as a commander of the Confederate States Army. Growing up, Lee was surrounded by family members with impressive military backgrounds like his father who was a Revolutionary War officer. Lee attended the United States Military Academy and graduated at the top of his class. These facts, plus his impressive military intuition made Lee an ideal candidate to lead troops into battle. When Virginia decided to secede from the Union in 1861, Lee decided to follow his home state and join the Confederacy even though he wanted the states to stay united. During battle, he was known for his aggressive tactics. Lee surrendered his army to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House in 1865. This bobblehead shows Robert E. Lee in his Confederate Army uniform with a military baton by his side, a gun holster on his belt, and iconic black military boots. All Royal Bobbles bobbleheads are about 8” tall and are made from the highest quality, heavyweight polyresin. Each bobblehead is hand painted, making each one unique. Each Royal Bobbles product comes with its own unique serial number on the bottom of the base to indicate authenticity.